Friday, April 10

I Believe!

I got a call in the middle of the day Wednesday. It was Ayiana telling me she was getting a 12 hour pass on Easter Sunday to come home for part of the day. I was elated and worried all at once. No time to prepare. Driving 6 or 8 hours in one day??? No can do. Who can help? Ayiana home! Even for a visit! No time to prepare. So today when I called tx she said we need more time to prepare. Aha! Yes, I agreed. Maybe 2 weeks ahead, yes. And Easter egg hunt may disrupt pass time, I think on Saturday, but who knows til Saturday. It's the nature of the business. I know. It's my business, too. Ayiana is doing very well. She has no problem with redirection. New female for her to make friends. No phone calls, her choice. It will work itself out. I Believe. :) I Believe. :)

No comments: