Thursday, April 2

April 1, No Fooling!

I made it through April Fools Day without a hitch. You never know when a gremlin is going to play a trick on you. The day was fairly good otherwise. I have a new young lady helping me. She is a very nice 20 yo named Cassandra, Cat is her nickname. I can remember back to being a teenager up through 20 or 21. I wasn't too interested in housekeeping, paying attention to detail, certainly didn't know how to cook anything but the simplest dishes ~ boil water, put in spaghetti, overcoook, dump bottled sauce on top. Yuck! But I really do like her, so we are going to work on things, one at a time. I can have trouble with patience when I'm not feeling well. So maybe that was the work of the gremlin yesterday, maybe a stray leprechaun. Whatever...

No comments: