Monday, May 19

I'm Baaack!

I thought I'd try Wordpress for a while. After all, I was seeing a lot of digi-scrappers with Wordpress blogs, it looked "professional", whatever that means. So I gave it a fair shot, it's been about a month. I don't know if they are still a new site or if they just have lots of glitches, but things didn't go the way they should have all the time, and it wasn't as easy as it is here to move around the items on your page. So I made the big decision, to move one more time. Now to the important stuff. It's stinkin' hot outside. My car said it was 105 just now. That's just too hot, too early in the season. Here come the electric bills. I'm going to try my hand at decorating a few different styles of notebooks and see if they will sell. I also have papier mache ornaments in both black and vanilla, as well as 3 sizes of one book each, from the same material, to decorate. I need to find a way to get some $$ flowing in here. And the notebooks are so cute when they are done. I think it would be a real nice little graduation gift along with a foo-foo pen, or just an anytime gift. I'm not so sure what to do with the ornament dealies. Those are more of a challenge because I've never seen anyone use them before. I'm sure I will get some helpful responses if I post on the right forums. One good thing for me about starting to blog is that it makes me sharpen up on my writing skills. I can't believe some of the mistakes I've made just with spelling. Well off to work on those books, etc.

No comments: