Wednesday, May 21

Windy Wednesday

I'm glad I don't have anywhere to go today. It is so windy, sustained between 25-35 mph with gusts up to 60 mph. I had to go out and make sure everything around the yard is weighted down. I'm spending some time on my favorite board today DigiShopTalk. They are the nicest people and very creative and fun. Stop by sometime and you'll see what I mean. Someday I'm going to get serious and instead of running all over the internet picking up gorgeous freebies I'm going to start learning to make digi pages with PSE 5. I get torn between wanting to get the house moved around and playing on the computer. I try to leave it off in the morning, but it's always calling my name by the time I'm done with breakfast. My dear friend Sharon from church has a cancerous tumor so please pray for her. My other dear friend Bill is in the hospital in a lot of pain. He is like my grandfather, so please pray for him as well. If nothing else, we can be thankful for our health, even if it's not perfect.

No comments: