Thursday, April 17

Peace of Mind

It's Thursday night and I finally feel a bit rested. I have been going at such a pace for a while now that I have been just plain exhausted. After two meetings this morning, I slept most of the afternoon, and I think I'll get a good nights sleep tonight. I took Ayiana to get her hair trimmed last week and she decided on more than a trim! I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out how to get it off my cell phone. lol I finally got the last two presidents pages for the swap in the mail this morning. Gina the hostess was so nice about my being late. I can't wait to see them all next week when I get them back. I'll have to find a cool 6x6 book to put them in. Well, I'm going to go enjoy a quiet evening of television in bed. Maybe even turn off the ringer on the telephone and sleep in tomorrow morning. I finally have a little more peace of mind. And for that, of course, I thank GOD. And so it is.

1 comment:

Becky Conley said...

YOU WON A PRIZE www.beckychabot.blogspot.com "For the Art of Scrapbooking, "shades of grey" giveaway!