Sunday, April 13

Sunday Morning Musings

I really want to learn digital scrapbooking. I have tons of traditional tools and goodies, so I'm aiming at a tradigi scrapbook combination. I downloaded the 30 day trial of ACDSEE to see if it helps me learn this magical computer skill. Any comments on this would be welcome. Otherwise, I took my best friend to lunch Thursday. It was her birthday and we had a great meal of french toast and waffles with fruit and lots of syrup! :) For some reason I can't get my presents to her on time. Her wedding anniversary was 2 weeks ago and I still haven't given her the wedding present I made yet! lol And I have another project I'm going to make for her birthday. Let's see if I can get this one done before her next birthday. Happy Sunday to everyone! God Bless.

No comments: