Tuesday, March 10

Working it on so many levels

Just a quick post to let anyone who stops by know that I am working on the background of the blog. I have never made my own before and as you can tell I am still learning. I have the uploading technique down, now I have to make the background the proper size, etc. This is the latest I've been up in years. I think it's around 1:00 am. And, yes, I am tired. I have been searching my computer for a certain sb kit that I know I had but has disappeared. Computers get hungry as we all know, and I supposed it chose that kit to eat. Big bummer, because I don't want to admit that it's gone to anyone. Lastly, I am still tired from the weekend. Thank heaven I can sleep in til the afternoon if necessary. lol I haven't done that since I was a teenager. And of all the rotten luck, I'm hungry now! I know I shouldn't. But, well .. I'll never tell. goodnight

No comments: