Sunday, February 22

Pesto and Oscar

After crawling home from Socorro with my car on my back this evening, I don't think I'll be cleaning the windows tomorrow. Okay, yeah, I'm kidding about the crawling with the car on my back, but that's how I feel tonight. I felt like I'd never get home. The highway kept getting longer. I looked around thinking, 'I don't remember seeing this before'. Other than the long drive home, it was a fantabulous weekend. Ayiana and I went to the grocery store then to my hotel for a pass. We ate chips and a new bean/cheese dip that was yummy, then quiche lorraine, then we ate out entrees, then desert candy. Then a little surfing on the computer, pampering Ayiana with a little trim to her hair, some mousse and gentle brushing by mom. I even gave her a mini pedicure, which she really appreciated. We were both bushed by the time she got back for the night. Today was similar. We ate lunch - I'm picking up on a theme here - then we sat outside for a bit, enjoying the breeze, and of course, some rock hunting. Unfortunately I missed the cyber baby shower for Stacey, owner and designer at Digital Scrapbook Pages. She's due in about a week, I believe. And it sounds like they had a great time in the chat. And now, I'm due to finish dinner - yes, eating again - and tuck myself in for a long winter's nap. See you in the morning . . .
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys had a great time!! Love, Gann

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

The car on your back is a great visual!!

Love your blog title - I am a baby photographer and learning to crop!