Sunday, March 29

Home again, home again, jiggety jog ...

I am in such a state I don't know a word for it. I know I am physically and mentally exhausted. The drive home wasn't as bad as usual. Ayiana and I had a wonderful time together on Saturday. She even made oatmeal and toast for dinner for us, and it was very good! She is such a darling. She fell asleep today while we were meeting. lol with her coat over her face. Got a new picture too. I'll get it posted soon. Soon as I find my camera. I'm trying to catch up on emails. I'm about 3 days behind so I'm not sure I'll make it completely today. I am excited to announce that I have been invited to, and accepted joining Nicecrane ~ a Designer on Digitalscrapbookpages.com ~ his Creative Team. I can't wait to work with his exceptional, original products. Be sure to check out my Crafts blog to see what has been posted recently. I should have some layouts using products by Nicecrane up this week. If you want to see some of his products now, here is a link: Nicecrane Designs. A few weeks ago, no CT, now 3 CT. I'm full. lol Off to ....

No comments: