Wednesday, March 25

Designer Chat and Twitter-free

I'm about to head into a chat at Digitalscrapbookpages, where else. I get to learn about one of our new designers Kristmess. Cute name. I am anxious to learn more as her designs are great, and DeDe is hosting so that will be fun too. About Twitter ... sheesh. I am done. I have tried it several different ways, posting on their site which I find totally inconvenient, posting what I thought would be updates from whomever I chose to follow, but it only posted my updates? What good is that, I know what I said. Then I thought I loaded a blogger widget to post to, read others posts, etc. Picked out a nice look and all. Something happened and I ended up with next to nothing, but again, my own posts. So I am done. Everyone else have a good time with it. I'm busy scrapping pages and enjoying more of the 3-D kind of world. Speaking of which, off to the chat ... enjoy!

No comments: