Monday, September 15

I give up on this layout

I chose this skin because it offered multiple pages like "real" websites. Well I'll be darned if I can find anything that allows me to edit those "edit me" buttons to create new pages. Maybe someday but I've spent enough time on it today. I found a beautiful little Bratz doll today that will be perfect for the shadow box gift I'm making for Jordan. It's better than the one I found a week ago because this one has both feet. LOL
If anyone can tell me how to edit the "edit me" buttons that should allow for linking multiple pages, please let me know.

4 comments:

Kaklei Designs said...

Hi hun,TYSM for your concern, you are so sweet hun, but I am still seling in my ther stores , my main ones: Digit Scrapn, Coolscraps and Pretty Scrappy and I have all the links in my blog, so thanks so much again for your lovely comment and BTW your blog is just wonderful, big hugs, Karen.

Elisa said...

Good Morning and thanks so much for your kind notes, I sure enjoyed hearing from you! :) Love your design, fresh, fun, but also clear and clean, which I like about blogs. Don't like it when it gets all cramped up and blinking out of every corner!
Have a wonderful start into the new week, and always happy scrapping! :)

a said...

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I fixed the link to the WordArt that you had requested :)

thanks!

Elegant WordArt by Bethany :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks wonderful! Very fresh. I like spring cleaning in the fall, too. I've just redone mine also, and now wanna spring clean my house.... :)

The fix to your edit buttons....
go to your html template, and look for this....

!-- Add or modify your links below using the examples, replace the # with your actual link and change "Edit Me" to your link name. The home page link works just like it is. You can add more lines or remove the ones you don't want before the closing <

right under that is where you will add your sites, or change the one that is there...

Leave me an e-mail addy on my blog if you need more help.... oh wait.... I am at Digitals too, so if you have my e-mail already, just e-mail me.....

Take care,
Lynne