Monday, August 18

WooHoo! A new look!

As you can see, I've been experimenting with layout looks (I'm a libra) and for now, I will stick with this one. Unfortunately, I have to reload the widgets I'd like to use. I was planning on some new looks anyway, so this will be done. It will just take some time because I have a busy week ahead of me. I'm going down to Cruces later today to see my daughter Ayiana. I'm real excited about seeing her. She is loving school this year already. I asked her what her favorite part of school is, because she started a new school, and she replied "learning!" What a kid. And ... I got my personalized papers over the weekend from Pamela at Digitreats. They have Ayiana's name all over them. I'm so excited and can't wait to make some layouts using the papers and all the really cool embellies that are brand new to her service, and also personalized. Busy, busy. I hope to write more sooner than later, including posting one of those layouts. Everyone check out Pamela and her offering of freebies, as well as her custom service at Digitreats.

No comments: