Thursday, August 7

I almost forgot ....

that I even had a blog. I've been busy with quite a few different projects, but they are all moving ahead. Life keeps improving in many ways. I can't mention most of them right now due to potentially peeping eyes, but I will share one day. I am excited that I finally found the photos I needed for my dear friend Diane's 6yo dd's birthday present that was due like 2 months ago. bad .. bad! But it's going to be so cool, a Bratz shadow box to match her room. She is actually a sophisticated little one (hard to believe at that age, but true) so she will truly appreciate it. I can't wait to get it done. I'm thinking that will be one project for this weekend. Another one is the challenges at Digital Scrapbook Pages. I'm starting to get smoother at creating pages so I signed up for a bunch of them this month. If you create 12 of the 19 or so challenges, you earn a huge mega kit. There's a different kit each month and they are all really well made. Quality control at Digitals is really sharp. (I didn't know such a thing existed in scrapbooking until I learned about how much is done at Digitals.) Here's the link in case you want to check out the challenges. Digitals Forums Scroll down to the challenges category and check them out! They have been a great way for me to practice and learn digi. And it's encouraging because you get a prize of a mini kit or something like it for posting the challenge. And check out the new blog roll down the sidebar. It's all the Digitals Designers blogs. Most are updated frequently, many daily, and many have freebies. So go surfing, dudettes! Ayiana starts 4th grade on Monday. Hard to believe. She is growing up, and I finally know what that really means, maturing. Not only is she taller, she thinks differently, has different needs and interests. But she is still a barrell of fun! Nothing better than a good tickle fight between us. LOL Okay, well maybe a good hug is a bit better. Anyway, dinner time. I'll try and check in more often. Maybe I'll have some layouts to post this weekend.

No comments: