Sunday, November 1

Wordpress ~ Any ideas?

I am creating a website on Wordpress but I'm getting lost just as quickly as I move ahead. The tuts are even confusing. I hate to give up on this, I love many of the sites I've seen using this blog carrier.

Well I may have answered my own question, partially at minimum. I've been using Zemanta as a resource, so I did a search for Wordpress. Some great answers came up! Hooray, nothing like a quick resolution to a question. Not that I have the answer but I feel I am closer to having the means to the answer. For instance, check out Makeuseof.com. And don't forget Wordpress.tv. From there I will let you explore on your own. I know my day is full.

Don't forget to check out my creations at Digitalscrapbookpages.com where you will find a certain layout designer's gallery.  8D
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: