Thursday, August 13

Don't Let it Get Away!

Where is it going? August? School next week? I guess it is true that the older you get the faster time seems to pass. I have been trying to work on scrapbook pages for a week now, and something interrupts me everyday. I am putting my foot down today. I have 8 pages I've committed to create so far this month.

I will be staying home this weekend. I miss Ayiana to death but I need the recharge time, physically and mentally. Lots of time to scrap as well. The art room is almost done. Organizing has been a challenge but the garage is a real help. A great place to keep the 'for use later' items. I'm also a Libra, so that adds to the organization difficulty.

Off to start on those layouts finally. I will take the day moment by moment, since I am getting older every day ...

No comments: