Wednesday, July 29

July 29, 2009 is Wednesday

Sheesh! I've been going around all day thinking it is Thursday. No wonder I can't get anything done. That and the temperature. It is consistently 100° or more outside and humid so the cooler won't work. And I am trapped, like a woman scorned and in debtors prison in the 1890's, dirty, sweaty, but grateful I have a window a/c in my bedroom. But still, I am trapped in there. Where I can't word on my desktop computer, but luckily I have a laptop also. But typing on the laptop where's out my eyes and my fingers, so I can only do it for so long. And I have 2 days left to do all my challenges for Digitals (which I told myself I would not let go so long this month), plus do some more designs for Joyce de Jonge with her cool new kit Summer Memories So I hope to coordinate some of my layouts with challenges, but don't tell anyone, just in case. Ooohh, I forgot to let anyone who is interested know about the Blog Train, Polar Express '09. We have 19 designers giving away pieces for 12(?) days. That needs a separate post all to itself. Running to the cool bedroom to make a challenge layout. Then I'll be back to tell you about what happens when new kits are released at Digitals, and the Polar Express. Ahhhh, off to the cooollll air ...

No comments: