Saturday, November 29

A little closer ...

Well, it's Christmasy. I gave up on installing the one I really wanted. The changes just would not take. So I found another Christmas blog template that I like. Now the header from the first Christmas template is showing up! lol Actually I hope the new template is showing up. I shows in the preview, but not when I just bring up the blog. BTW, I was safe and sound at home all day yesterday. I did my shopping today. I went to WalMart, and 2 of the items I bought were cheaper today, than in the sales flyer for their "big sale" yesterday. If you are looking for some cool Digi Scrapbook kits for Christmas, check out www.Digitalscrapbookpages.com or www.sassydesignz.com. I got the cutest pink Christmas set at Sassy. I'll be posting some layouts when I get my slide show going. And don't forget to check out Bannerwoman's designs at Digitals. Wish me luck on putting this site back together. We are .xml now! (Uh, okay.)

No comments: