Friday, November 28

Black Friday

Well, I just couldn't do it. I stayed home, safe and warm, no one pushing me, stepping on me, (I'm short) or otherwise jostling me. I am trying the simple lifestyle these days anyway. No more going overboard, with Christmas or anything else. I have learned my lesson on that over the years. I have been decluttering my house 7 months now! You think I liked "stuff". I am doing the don't keep it unless you love it method. (I haven't hit my clothes closet yet. That's going to be a real hard part.) So I'm putting up a 4' Christmas tree with simple decorations and buying one or two presents for my dd's and we're good. What are you going to do? Would love to read some other peoples ideas and plans for Christmas. If you click the title of this post, you'll get only this post on the page and all the comments listed so you can read them all. Now you better write some comments, don't make me look foolish. :o) Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: