Sunday, June 29

Sunday ~ Sunday

Home from church which was real good, and the best meal I've had in long time. Now I'm just bushed, resting for a while felt so good. But I just can't stay down long. Next thing I know I think of something to put away somewhere and that leads to something else and then I'm into a project. I really want to get into the ScrapGirls Digi training videos so I can start adding digi to my pages. I only have the 8.5 x 11 printer, but I really like the landscape albums these days, so that's fine with me. I gave my mom my blog address, so now I really have to behave on here. LOL Like I haven't been already. After all, the first and only scrapbook I've completed was for her and her husband's 20th wedding anniversary. I've started several others I hope to complete by the end of this year. She was telling me about the Bourbonnais Friendship Festival. It's held every year in the town I'm from and everyone goes. There's a carnival with all the rides (and they are stable, not held together with a shoelace and a rubberband), more food than anyone should eat ~ love the corn on the cob dripping in butter, and a beer garden, where more of the grown ups hang out. You'd see people there you hadn't seen all year and it was just a good time. As long as it didn't rain that is. Back to the blog. There's a lot more I want to do to make the blog really nice. I want another slide show of Mom's flower garden last year ~ it was fabulous when we were there! And I want to find a background that's wider. Every time I try to change this one to make it a little wider, I mess something up and end up with a lopsided blog. But I need the space because I want to post all the designers blinkies from Digitalsscrapbookpages.com with a link to their blogs. They do such awesome work. Some of the templates are out of this world and I could never do the look without them. Check out this template example by Nicecrane. Anyway, I'm going to break out the videos and see what I can learn ... after I go lay down for a while. My honey George Stephanopolous is on right now. Enjoy your Sunday! Bye Mom!!

No comments: